Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Double Standard


                                                 Tell me something, if you can
                                                Do you study hard to be a man?
                                               If I can be used to scratch an itch
                                               Why can’t I be a heartless bitch?
                                                 If I have a harem in my bed
                                            Then I’m not a pimp but a whore instead.
                                               Men like you loyal, mute and dumb
                                             But all they really want is just to come.
                                              So don’t tell me that I’m too unkind
                                           Because a change in me you’ll never find.
                                                I’m not sweet and I’m not nice!
                                              In fact, my heart’s as cold as ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment